Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Rick Schwartz Domain Name and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com.........Home of the "Domain King": December is Time to Reflect. So Let's Reflect a Little Early.

The Rick Schwartz Domain Name and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com.........Home of the "Domain King"

Domain King's thoughts on domain names, web traffic, increasing web sales, success, life & plain old business & marketing 101. Nothing happens until a sale is made.

December is Time to Reflect. So Let's Reflect a Little Early.
http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2011/11/december-is-time-to-reflect-so-lets-reflect-a-little-early.html
Nov 20th 2011, 11:42

Morning Folks!! Just days away from December and every year I use the month of December to do two major things. First is to look back and see what was accomplished in the past year and the next is to see what the future holds for next year. I also take the month off. It's a working vacation. My mind is going but my body is relaxing. December was the month I got my first domain. How did that happen? Doing exactly what I just described. Using the time to think, plan and then implement. 2012 is not going to be a boring year. It's still a bit too early to see 2012 because we have yet to get the...

No comments:

Post a Comment