Friday, November 18, 2011

The Rick Schwartz Domain Name and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com.........Home of the "Domain King": Rick Answers Domain Gang! Friday Fun.

The Rick Schwartz Domain Name and Traffic Blog RicksBlog.com.........Home of the "Domain King"

Domain King's thoughts on domain names, web traffic, increasing web sales, success, life & plain old business & marketing 101. Nothing happens until a sale is made.

Rick Answers Domain Gang! Friday Fun.
http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2011/11/rick-answers-domain-gang.html
Nov 18th 2011, 16:34

Afternoon Folks!! So why ask a question and then close comments? Maybe just an oversight. But I will post my comment right here. DomaimGang asks a funny question about my posts today and this week. But I would like to focus on the statement below: "Rick's statement that you need to own the .com in order to launch a business on a different TLD such as .co really surprises me." Why would it surprise anyone. I have stated that for well over a decade. But more importantly, is NOW we have independent confirmation from somebody that spent millions to find out. We have NEW INFORMATION. Why would anyone close their eyes to a major discovery by an end user? It...

No comments:

Post a Comment